Friday, December 15, 2006

Puliyali

Assalamualaikum,

Puliyali is my family name. My father Kunjirayin Master Puliyali. Family based in farook petta and we live in near by farook college........
I 've decided to start blog on my family name becuase all my family members wants to come in to single point and get updates and information from here. This is going to be the single point of accessing all the latest happenings around in puliyalian's and their friendz. I also invite my friendz to check the blog.

Please do visit often and I also request to leave comments and suggestion to improve my post.

Thanks and Have a nice great day!

1 comment:

Nizar M said...

Muthe puly......enthundada visheshangal........Onnu poda .........ninakku vere paniyonnumille.......blogging........pa pulle........